Monday, September 19, 2011

Beauty Bargains at Dollar Tree

This is going to be real quick.  At the Dollar Tree in the make up section they have the Loreal Bare Naturale Luminous Lengthening Mascara in 2 shades, black and blackest black.  I was good, I only got 2 so I can try it out to see I like it.  Ever since my lash architect was discontinued I have been on the hunt for a great mascara, so far the Maybelline one by one is a real good competitor but, I'm still looking.  I thought since this mascara was in the Dollar Tree it was being discontinued but, I still seen these in CVS for $8.99.  So, if you want to try this mascara now would be a good time to do it while their only $1.



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, September 19, 2011

Beauty Bargains at Dollar Tree

This is going to be real quick.  At the Dollar Tree in the make up section they have the Loreal Bare Naturale Luminous Lengthening Mascara in 2 shades, black and blackest black.  I was good, I only got 2 so I can try it out to see I like it.  Ever since my lash architect was discontinued I have been on the hunt for a great mascara, so far the Maybelline one by one is a real good competitor but, I'm still looking.  I thought since this mascara was in the Dollar Tree it was being discontinued but, I still seen these in CVS for $8.99.  So, if you want to try this mascara now would be a good time to do it while their only $1.



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Connect with me

© Nicki Bright Eyes, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena