Thursday, December 22, 2011

e.l.f. Essential Holiday Beauty Eye Books (Glitter): Look 3



This is my 3rd and finial look using the elf beauty book in the glitter eye edition.  I really did like this row because purple is one of my favorite colors and the shadows were decently pigmented, although I did have a little trouble with the lavender color (second shade).  If I would to rate the rows out of the beauty book I would give the top row 2 stars, the middle row 4 stars, and the last row 3 stars.  So, as you can see the middle row is my favorite because it had the best pigmentation and the shadows was very easy to work with, it was just an overall good row of colors.  I feel that this book is work the purchase of $5 but, I would try and get it when it's 50% off.  I don't regret getting this book because it is something different that elf has came out with, all of the shades are glittery and it'd throughout the shadows not just an overlay on top.  The only thing about this book that people may not like is that it has a lot of fallout so, I would suggest doing your eyes first then your face because the fallout is ridiculous.  At first I felt as if my book was defective because when looking at the different reviews people would say how pigmented these colors are but, for some reason my book isn't, now I know that some people have different thoughts on this product that's why I don't really pay to much attention to reviews I just look at them as a guide and that's what I hope you see my review as, just a guide.  As always, thanks for reading and watching.


*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` P R O D U C T S
  • e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
  • elf Eyebrow Kit in Dark
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
  • e.l.f. Essential Holiday Beauty Eye Book in the Glitter edition
  • e.l.f. Essential Duo Eyeshadow
  • Wet N Wild Mega Liner in black
  • Loreal Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil in black
  • Maybelline Lash Stiletto
  • Maybelline Lash Discovery Mini-Brush Mascara
  • MAC Blush in Dirty Plum
  • Too Faced Pure Bronze Mineral Bronzer
  • Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss in Decadent

    1 comments:

    1. Beautiful colors of eyeshadow! You're eyes are beautiful too. I'll look into that Elf Essential Duo eyeshadow. Thanks for post!

      ReplyDelete

    Thursday, December 22, 2011

    e.l.f. Essential Holiday Beauty Eye Books (Glitter): Look 3



    This is my 3rd and finial look using the elf beauty book in the glitter eye edition.  I really did like this row because purple is one of my favorite colors and the shadows were decently pigmented, although I did have a little trouble with the lavender color (second shade).  If I would to rate the rows out of the beauty book I would give the top row 2 stars, the middle row 4 stars, and the last row 3 stars.  So, as you can see the middle row is my favorite because it had the best pigmentation and the shadows was very easy to work with, it was just an overall good row of colors.  I feel that this book is work the purchase of $5 but, I would try and get it when it's 50% off.  I don't regret getting this book because it is something different that elf has came out with, all of the shades are glittery and it'd throughout the shadows not just an overlay on top.  The only thing about this book that people may not like is that it has a lot of fallout so, I would suggest doing your eyes first then your face because the fallout is ridiculous.  At first I felt as if my book was defective because when looking at the different reviews people would say how pigmented these colors are but, for some reason my book isn't, now I know that some people have different thoughts on this product that's why I don't really pay to much attention to reviews I just look at them as a guide and that's what I hope you see my review as, just a guide.  As always, thanks for reading and watching.


    *´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•` P R O D U C T S
    • e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
    • elf Eyebrow Kit in Dark
    • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
    • e.l.f. Essential Holiday Beauty Eye Book in the Glitter edition
    • e.l.f. Essential Duo Eyeshadow
    • Wet N Wild Mega Liner in black
    • Loreal Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil in black
    • Maybelline Lash Stiletto
    • Maybelline Lash Discovery Mini-Brush Mascara
    • MAC Blush in Dirty Plum
    • Too Faced Pure Bronze Mineral Bronzer
    • Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss in Decadent

      1 comments:

      LaVida said...

      Beautiful colors of eyeshadow! You're eyes are beautiful too. I'll look into that Elf Essential Duo eyeshadow. Thanks for post!

      Post a Comment

      Connect with me

      © Nicki Bright Eyes, AllRightsReserved.

      Designed by ScreenWritersArena