Monday, February 27, 2012

Beauty from the Earth Contest Winners!!

I first want to thank each and everyone who entered the contest.  I really had fun with this and know everyone else did to.  It was so hard to pick the winners because everyone did such an amazing job, but I was able to pick the three that stood out to me the most.  The comment winner is raymellmakeup, so without further ado, here are the video winners.....

1st Place (MadaamLaugh)

2nd Place (GlamCheck)

3rd Place Winner (teeday6)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, February 27, 2012

Beauty from the Earth Contest Winners!!

I first want to thank each and everyone who entered the contest.  I really had fun with this and know everyone else did to.  It was so hard to pick the winners because everyone did such an amazing job, but I was able to pick the three that stood out to me the most.  The comment winner is raymellmakeup, so without further ado, here are the video winners.....

1st Place (MadaamLaugh)

2nd Place (GlamCheck)

3rd Place Winner (teeday6)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Connect with me

© Nicki Bright Eyes, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena