Thursday, December 27, 2012

Updating The Blog!!

Hello everyone, first off I hope everyone had a wonderful blessed Christmas and continue to remain blessed in the new year.  I know that I haven't been the best lately at keeping my blog updated, so this week I will slowly update the blog with makeup tutorials and hauls that I've done as well as swatches of some amazing lip products.  If you have any request for tutorials, reviews or swatches please let me know and as always thanks for reading =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Updating The Blog!!

Hello everyone, first off I hope everyone had a wonderful blessed Christmas and continue to remain blessed in the new year.  I know that I haven't been the best lately at keeping my blog updated, so this week I will slowly update the blog with makeup tutorials and hauls that I've done as well as swatches of some amazing lip products.  If you have any request for tutorials, reviews or swatches please let me know and as always thanks for reading =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Connect with me

© Nicki Bright Eyes, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena