Friday, November 4, 2011

Maybelline Eyestudio Green with Fashion








So, this is the second edition to the Maybelline eyestudio limited edition quads.  As I stated before I have four out of the six new shades but, I'm only doing three tutorials because this quad and the mythical mermaid quad are very similar in color.  This is one of my favorite quads because I love greens and all the colors goes so well together.  I really hope you all enjoy this tutorial and thanks for watching.

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` P R O D U C T S
  •  BH Cosmetics Correcting Eye Primer
  • elf Cream Eye Shadow in Teal Party
  • elf studio eyebrow kit in dark
  • Maybelline eyestudio in green with fashion
  • Lorac Eye Shadow in black
  • Wet N Wild Mega Liner in black
  • Loreal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil 
  • Maybelline Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara
  • MAC Mineralized Blush in Loy Joy
  • Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Mink


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Friday, November 4, 2011

    Maybelline Eyestudio Green with Fashion








    So, this is the second edition to the Maybelline eyestudio limited edition quads.  As I stated before I have four out of the six new shades but, I'm only doing three tutorials because this quad and the mythical mermaid quad are very similar in color.  This is one of my favorite quads because I love greens and all the colors goes so well together.  I really hope you all enjoy this tutorial and thanks for watching.

    *´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•` P R O D U C T S
    •  BH Cosmetics Correcting Eye Primer
    • elf Cream Eye Shadow in Teal Party
    • elf studio eyebrow kit in dark
    • Maybelline eyestudio in green with fashion
    • Lorac Eye Shadow in black
    • Wet N Wild Mega Liner in black
    • Loreal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil 
    • Maybelline Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara
    • MAC Mineralized Blush in Loy Joy
    • Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Mink


      0 comments:

      Post a Comment

      Connect with me

      © Nicki Bright Eyes, AllRightsReserved.

      Designed by ScreenWritersArena