Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Gray and Pink Eyeshadow Tutorial





I love all shades of pink but, I have to be careful on how I wear them when it comes to eyeshadow because of my skin tone.  The inspiration for this eye look came from my favorite tee, it's all gray with a lace back and on the front it has an outline of a girls face in black and her makeup is all colored in magenta pink.  So, the only colors in the shirt are gray, pink, and black and that is the only colors I used in this eyeshadow tutorial.  I should have taken a picture of the shirt but, it is already night time so, the lighting isn't that good.  Maybe I will take some pictures of the shirt and later post them but, I did show the shirt in the video so you will be able to see it.  I'm very happy with the way this turned out and it's very wearable, as a matter of fact when I went to go pick up my kids from their after school program the team members all gave me great compliments.  I do wear all my makeup looks, I just don't do them and film videos and then take it off.  Well, I hope you all enjoy this eyeshadow tutorial just as much as I enjoyed creating it.

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` P R O D U C T S
  • Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer as a primer
  • Loreal True Match Super-Blendable Concealer in medium deep cool as a highlight
  • elf studio eyebrow kit in dark
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in milk
  • Urban Decay Roller Girl Palette (Woodstock)
  • Eye Pop Trio in Camden
  • Lorac Eye Shadow in black 
  • Loreal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil in black
  • Maybelline Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara in black
  • Milani Infinite Liquid Eye Liner in black
  • La Femme Blush in Sienna
  • theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer 
  •  Wet N Wild Lip liner in chestnut
  • Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in brown sugar
  •  
     
     

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Wednesday, November 9, 2011

    Gray and Pink Eyeshadow Tutorial





    I love all shades of pink but, I have to be careful on how I wear them when it comes to eyeshadow because of my skin tone.  The inspiration for this eye look came from my favorite tee, it's all gray with a lace back and on the front it has an outline of a girls face in black and her makeup is all colored in magenta pink.  So, the only colors in the shirt are gray, pink, and black and that is the only colors I used in this eyeshadow tutorial.  I should have taken a picture of the shirt but, it is already night time so, the lighting isn't that good.  Maybe I will take some pictures of the shirt and later post them but, I did show the shirt in the video so you will be able to see it.  I'm very happy with the way this turned out and it's very wearable, as a matter of fact when I went to go pick up my kids from their after school program the team members all gave me great compliments.  I do wear all my makeup looks, I just don't do them and film videos and then take it off.  Well, I hope you all enjoy this eyeshadow tutorial just as much as I enjoyed creating it.

    *´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•` P R O D U C T S
    • Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer as a primer
    • Loreal True Match Super-Blendable Concealer in medium deep cool as a highlight
    • elf studio eyebrow kit in dark
    • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in milk
    • Urban Decay Roller Girl Palette (Woodstock)
    • Eye Pop Trio in Camden
    • Lorac Eye Shadow in black 
    • Loreal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil in black
    • Maybelline Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara in black
    • Milani Infinite Liquid Eye Liner in black
    • La Femme Blush in Sienna
    • theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer 
    •  Wet N Wild Lip liner in chestnut
    • Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in brown sugar
    •  
       
       

      0 comments:

      Post a Comment

      Connect with me

      © Nicki Bright Eyes, AllRightsReserved.

      Designed by ScreenWritersArena